Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 02:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Day 3 so far...pretty much the same as day 2. I slept in the recliner with feet up but the back was not leaned back. I was kind of at an angle in the large chair and managed almost 3 hours of sleep that way...but at least I didn't roll over or flop so I didn't wake up screaming.

I did feel super overheated and sweaty this morning...honestly thought I was going to pass out and ended up laying face down on the floor for about an hour until that passed. I think maybe just too many layers or something? I don't have a fever...so I don't think it's an infection and it passed with a little rest...but that was a bit scary.

My big struggle right now is sitting, getting up from sitting, laying down, etc. Up and walking the pain in my back is tolerable but my legs just can't hold me up all day yet after years of being mostly sedentary. So I am really struggling to find a spot that works for me to rest in.

My mom came and picked me up to take me to the store. I was happy to get out...but riding in the car sucked. I could not drive right now. So anyone considering this...be prepared to not drive for a while. Again...did really well with the walking...feet and legs just got tired after a while.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (12-19-2017)