Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Didn't post an update yeaterday. Everything is still pretty much the same...leg is great but back sucks. Yesterday I managed just short of 5000 steps for the day and I'm pretty proud of that. My legs are slowly getting used to the extra work and I know it will be months before they can handle anything approaching normal all day walking but I like seeing the total number there. Nice bonus on the controller that it shows that.

I also found a way to sleep that doesn't totally kill me except when I try to get up...so I got a little more sleep last night. I've been taking one Norco and 3 Advil every 6 hours or so and that seems to be the best combo for me at the moment. I do not have enough Norco yo make it to next Friday's appointment so I am hoping the pain starts to lessen a bit over the weekend where the Advil will be ebough on its own.

I am feeling very tired today...maybe it's been all th4 walking and not the greatest sleeping. I'm going to try to take it a bit easier this morning...but I can already tell my back doesn't like the idea...haha...so we shall see what happens in a few hours.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (12-19-2017)