View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 08:30 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you so much, Mark. You’re right on all of it, the rushing especially. I need to take things more slowly and accept that I’ll keep making errors the more i let tasks frustrate me and rush through them.

Do you think I’m okay to just carry on with life then, resting when i need it? I’m so worried about having to go back to square one, locking myself in my room and missing work and missing events with family and friends.

It’s hard for me to sit here and question if it is a concussion or not. I woke up this morning with a headache, feeling slightly dizzy, slightly off vision and feeling kind of “off” in my thinking. It’s hard to focus and i can’t tell if it’s because I’m so fixated on my symptoms and checking if they’re there or if it actually is something to be concerned about.

I’m taking my supplements still and am planning on starting some of my vestibular therapy exercises again. Other than that, there’s not much i can do now, right? I think i just need i learn how to carry on and not fixate. I think I’m just nervous about going back to the beginning... AGAIN.
Jessinthewilderness is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote