View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 10:25 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Just checking in. Unfortunately I am missing out on much of the holiday festivities as they involve walking and standing and I can't put myself in that situation and so have had to make up random excuses to hide behind. I must keep my expectations modest and realistic. I manage well in my little dwelling but when I venture out I struggle. Today I am going to do a bit of shopping but long gone are the days where I can spend hours at the stores just to knock things out. If I can manage an hour I will consider that a good day.
There is much drama around me with neighbors and friends. It is just especially sad this time of year when so many are sustaining such terrible losses and struggling with major illnesses. As discouraged and depressed as I am over my neuropathy issues, I consider myself lucky as I look around me and the struggles of others. I brought this on myself while they are innocent victims. My heart hurts for them.
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fay1111 (01-29-2020), Icehouse (12-18-2017), PamelaJune (12-18-2017), Wide-O (12-19-2017)