Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok...so here I am one week after implant and things are going well. Yesterday (day 7) was a bit of a slug day but also one of the worst in terms of me over doing it because my daughter and husband were home all day and I did a lot of getting down on the floor with her, making them food, getting up and down from sitting to get my daughter things (which is one of the hardest things on my back...changing positions), etc. Today she's back in daycare and I have already walked about 6000 steps and it's not even 10am. Walking feels GREAT and I am so excited about what this means for my future. Wish it wasn't cold outside but you can't have everything. I will rest a bit bow and then in a few hours walk around some more. So far all I've taken meds wise Today is 3 Advil and the antibiotic. Trying to save the Norco for those times when I really feel like I need it for the back (which was a few times yesterday especially after an incident with my daughter where i could not stop laughing...which is good for the soul but bot so much for my back right now...lol).
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LIT LOVE (12-19-2017), RSD ME (12-19-2017)