View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 05:44 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default PCS 4 months need feedback please

Hey guys, new to the forum over here after looking over tons of posts for months. I was wondering if I could get feedback from my condition and where I should go from here. In August I was drinking with some friends and while waiting for them outside of the bar I was unfortunately randomly assaulted in which I was thrown to the ground and from the force the back of my head hit the concrete. I didn't black out or anything and knew where I was and what had happened right after.

That night I went to the ER, where he checked my head and concluded that it was just a possible mild concussion and no tests were run. A couple of days later I saw my primary care physician and said I had a mild concussion and cleared me to start returning to activities including work and lifting weights. Since then I've been struggling with several symptoms including light/sound sensitivity, mild tinnitus, insomnia where i sometimes constantly wake up in the night, fall asleep and wake up again, when i exercise or at work I'm a lot more exhausted when I exhert myself.

I've been taking fish oil omega 3-6-9, gnc mega men sport, 250 mg magnesium, 20 mg lutein for my eyes, melatonin 3 mg for sleep. I've constantly visited my doctor where he says the same thing of return to activities and stop if symptoms come back and that symptoms should subside in a month, but it's still the same. I know I shouldn't drink but I tried a couple days ago and I didn't get any headaches but the area where I was hit I felt a light pressure. I'd be so grateful for any kind of feedback please.
taylor808 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote