View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Thanks Mark for the feedback, I did see a chiropractor for a bit where he cracked my neck and upper back area but I've read in a couple of posts on here that this can be detrimental to my recovery. When I did fall, I didn't fall head first into the concrete as my elbows stopped the impact a bit but my head did still hit the concrete. I usually sleep to on my side with two pillows propping my head. I did have a couple of setbacks throughout the months. In September, I stupidly went to the beach where the shore break was big and I was tossed around in waves but didn't hit my head in coral or sand and also in early November I was working at my restaurant job where I was hit in the same area of my head with a food tray, but I think the anxiety of it made it worse. A couple days after my light and sound sensitivity got worse where I got disoriented in grocery stores with fluorescent lights. It's gotten a little better now. I know you are probably asked this question a lot but when can I start going back to normal activities like working out and going out for a drink with friends? When all of my light, sound, and tinnitus are fully gone?
taylor808 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote