View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 06:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Your honesty amazes and humbles me - still - and I think I see large pieces of a puzzle that didn't seem to make sense fall in place.

I'm having a hard time at the moment to avoid words that MrsD and the rest of NT would heavily frown upon, so I will refrain, but I am shocked, deeply shocked. Yes, Kiwi is right, the manipulator found the weak spot. Which does not excuse DB in any way shape or form. But they are wickedly good at that. It's like they have some special radar, I bet it doesn't even take them long to zoom in.

I am glad you chronicled, and keep doing so. As painful as it may, no, must, be, it makes it crystal clear what both the obvious and deep hidden truths are.

I can only say - repeat - I am honored to have become pals with you, and I can feel the hurt this must be doing to you, deeply. As little as it is, please know I will always have your back - even if I have to travel to the other end of the world and give some people a good talking to. (and no, I don't mean violence, it would be choice words). I'm also sure many in this thread feel exactly the same.

PS: I again want to repeat you were not a fool. At all.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (12-19-2017), ger715 (12-20-2017), kiwi33 (12-19-2017), PamelaJune (12-19-2017)