Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:30 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Oh, I definitely need a different doctor!!!!!!

I don't see the nephrologist until Valentine's Day, and I don't think he plans on contacting me before then. Right now I think it's best not to think about my kidneys.

My nails look beautiful!!!
They are red with a little bit of sparkle... very Christmas-y.

The outlets were not too bad. I was a woman on a mission... I went directly to the Yankee Candle outlet then I got the hell out of there. I was not as indecisive as usual, and got out of the store in record time. The bag was VERY heavy. I should not have been carrying it. I had a very hard time.

My nephews (4 and 12) play soccer and I ended up buying them each an Adidas soccer jersey (and a snowman Pez dispenser) for Christmas. The package arrived yesterday, and my BIL texted me to thank me, and tell me the shirts fit, and were a big hit. No word from my sister, as usual. I sent cards with gift certificates, which should get there tomorrow.

Corey and I don't buy presents for one another, but he's been talking about buying a particular hat to replace an old one, so I bought it on Amazon this morning (I hope it's the right one... 50/50 chance). It should be here by Friday (thank you Amazon Prime). Other than that, I only have to buy one more gift certificate, a box of candy, and some gift bags, and I'm DONE.

I have PT at 11am today, then I have to go grocery shopping. My shopping list is SOOOO LONG. I know the store will be busy, but I'm hoping if I go today I will beat the BIG rush.

I'm so tempted to finish off the rest of my holiday errands today, but I woke up before 6am this morning, so I doubt I will have enough gas in the tank. Tomorrow is lottery day, and I have nothing else to do, so there is no reason why I can't wait.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-20-2017), Dmom3005 (12-20-2017), mymorgy (12-20-2017)