View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 10:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Japhl..... I have cut way back on supplements since starting to eat nut regimen last January. I fill my daily supplement organizer up and it takes 2 to three weeks before I have taken them instead of one. I guess the foods being eaten are the biggest contributor to my PD health. My mandolin playing is still improving all the time. If my dopamine goes low..I can't sing or play well and am slower....but I just take a dropper of my homemade L-dopa from fava bean pods or plant top and within minutes am back up to par again. I eat a lot of sweet potatoes, experiment several times a week with gluten-free recipes. Just found a new flour called Domata Gluten -free flour in a 4 lb bag for $12.99 that I have tried for many recipes now and it works good. It already has xanthan gum mixed in. So instead of mixing rice flour, sorghum, tapioca flour and or garfava flour....I can grab this one in a pinch for time and it works well with my gluten free recipes. I am consuming a lot of vegies from our organic garden and berries and peaches that we were blessed to have this year ( the peaches usually get hit by frost and we don't get any) Also , a neighbor's apple trees did well and we picked buckets of non-sprayed apples that we are enjoying. I buy papayas whenever I can also. God is so good. I still used Essiac tea morning and night, calcium/ magnesium / vit C daily. We eat a lot of organic eggs , also. Hope this helps answer your questions....sorry , I don't get on the computer very often to read and update my post. We are so busy with music etc....life is good. Blessings to all this holiday season and a healthy New Year.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (12-20-2017), ScottSuff (12-20-2017)