View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 11:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Every love letter exchanged between us for the last 12 years was kept in a box in our hallway closet. Alongside the box were my boxing gloves. I went looking for the letters yesterday morning. They are all gone, disappeared. I asked db why would he destroy the letters, he replied he hadn’t. There is only one other person who has been in that cupboard. Miss BO using my boxing gloves.

DB has tried to tell me I got the letters out and showed him and I’ve hidden them. I have not had the letters out, I have not shown him. I did tell him I had the letters. But I didn’t show him, I would have written about it in my chronicle of this or his journey. So I know I haven’t. It’s him trying to make me question my sanity, he’s either done it or she has, or the two of them have. But in these letters there was reference to the many arguments we have had over the years, and on at least 2 occasions reference to children, if as I believe, she has read them, she will have been front line and centre into our life and able to hone in on exactly db wanted.

No cleaning of the pond, yesterday to tired and in too bad of a mood, today is apparently sick in bed.

Gave me my Xmas present yesterday, asked me to keep it here for safe keeping before Xmas day. Said he had ordered it before and had to pay for it yesterday. I doubt that very much, if you order something from the jewellers and don’t pick it up, you don’t have to pay for it. More mind games.

Tells me yesterday he thinks she is crazy - no kidding Sherlock. Happy days ahead for you db, happy days, I’d be sleeping with one eye open if she finds out you’ve bought me a Xmas present.

Learned some eye watering truths from her old boss who has apologised for laughing at me. Seems she has been in direct contact with him but has lied to db about that as well. The old boss has deleted her from all his contacts and blocked her. (He was one of those she made allegations against of improper behaviour). The boss sent me a message saying he is sorry I met her through his company.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 12-21-2017 at 05:40 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (12-21-2017), ger715 (12-21-2017), kiwi33 (12-21-2017), Wide-O (12-21-2017)