Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 07:17 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you all!

Donna, you hit the nail on the head... I never made it to the grocery store.

The PT really overworked me. I told him that my left shoulder was very sore from doing laundry and carrying that heavy bag, but when he was stretching me out, and I told him it was painful at times, he would tell me he wanted to get a little more stretch out of me. Then he put me on the pulleys, and instead of having me do 2 sets of 20 for each exercise like the other PT, he set the timer for 5 minutes each. By that time, both shoulders and my neck were really hurting, so I told him I was done for the day.

I went home afterwards and took a Dicolfenac (prescription NSAID), hoping it wouldn't give me terrible heartburn (it didn't), but it didn't help. I decided I wasn't going to waste the day, so I went out and picked up the gift certificate I needed, and went to CVS to finish up the rest of my shopping.

I am VERY, VERY sore this morning. I'm going to have the same PT at my next session, and I will not be as passive. He needs to be gentler and go more slowly with me.

I must go grocery shopping today, and the earlier the better.
I think I can shorten my list a bit now tho.

My nephew Matthew (4) insisted on wearing the new shirt I bought him to day care yesterday
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-22-2017), Mari (12-21-2017), mymorgy (12-21-2017)