View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 12:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Today’s email

Recieved at 11.11am - Hi Pam, Just emailing to see if you are ok hope all is well see you Saturday morning at 7. Love L.

I went to work for management meetings today, got this email at work just after one of the meetings, was a tad upset, so I spoke to people at work & they are going to look into getting the pond removed, or put me in the right direction of removing it so there is no requirement for him to come around. One suggestion is to advertise the Koi 30plus free you come & collect then allow the pump to drain the pond to completely empty and with the hot weather hopefully there will be no smell. Another idea is to reduce the size considerably to just allow a small area under the water fountain. I think I’d have to buy a specific pond mould to do that. If I drain it in its entirety then I will have to fill it with clean fill. If I reduce the size & keep maybe 5 fish then I won’t need as much clean fill. Reducing the size will make the pond easier to maintain and I can do it and then when I sell this house the pond is still an attractive feature. A jolly big gaping hole in the back yard will not be a selling feature...

Tenants in the rental advised yesterday they are getting married and having a big wedding so the deposit to buying the house will be used for their wedding, will stay in over Xmas and look for something to rent elsewhere and give 4 weeks notice. So there goes the money towards the mortgage. Will have to sell it as is and empty. The tenant hasn’t exactly looked after it since I stopped being able to drive there and do inspections & wih the market drop we won’t get enough to cover the mortgage, but at least it will be less, a lot less. Hope it sells quickly if priced right.

I’m still in a state after the visit to my GP and the referral for STD, AIDS, HIV testing. Yesterday was not a good day. I hate my life right now.

I highly doubt he will be here at 7am, maybe in his dreams. The last laugh will not be on me. I am functioning, albeit not marvellously, but I’m alive and getting out and doing things even though it’s hard. I will get through this and be better off for it. That’s one thing I will make certain of.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 12-22-2017 at 01:58 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (12-22-2017), ger715 (12-22-2017), kiwi33 (12-22-2017), Wide-O (12-22-2017)