Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca71 View Post
Great that the back pain is subsiding! I can't believe you are getting up and down off the floor. I can't do that! And making food for your husband? (Forgive me here) Shouldn't he cook when he's home??? (sorry.).
Amazing, though, how well your leg pain is going!
Gah...don't get me started with my husband and how much he does or does not help. In some ways he's great...in other ways I seriously want to wring his neck. I'm sure most relationships have those moments. I am super frustrated by how little he's been helping the last 6 months or so and especially now when it's like I NEED him to do some of these things. But if I don't do them they just don't get done...and that's fine to a point when it comes to SOME things but others have to get done (like the toys NEED to get cleaned up in the living room so I don't kill myself trying to walk through the room...but the other day he slid them over so that's just as good as picking them up, right??). He's a wonderful man...but I think he's just...tired. He's hit a wall I think after 2 years since my accident that made it impossible to use my left arm without severe pain (on top of everything else). The man naps SO MUCH...but he legit looks exhausted and I feel bad that he has to do so much and is so tired all the time. But...doesn't change the fact that right now I NEED his help and I NEED him to recognize what I need after I've told him once because to keep having to tell him the same thing over and over that I can't do something really just is getting to me. He's not an idiot...has an almost photographic memory, so when he claims he forgot something or can't remember it REALLY gets to me...especially when it's important he remember so I don't hurt myself. He's the first one to give others a hard time when they forget themselves and hug me, bump into me, make me sit in a spot where I will get bumped, etc...but lately he seems to be forgetting more than anyone. Ah well...hopefully better (less frustrating) times are ahead.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (12-31-2017)