View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 03:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
You were given so much advice about the pond. It's amazing those who are able to discuss with so much detail. I hope this has all been helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi33 View Post
The information about your fish and pond reminds me of an old joke in which a young boy was asked to review a book about penguins. His review was one line; "This book told me more about penguins than I wanted to know.".
Ouch! Heheheh Now that's mean!

Sorry for all the info. It's just that it COULD be simple, and I hate people being sold ******** for a lot of their hard earned money. So I have to show my "credentials" in that area before my advice will be accepted.

The end result (I hope) is that Pam would still have a nice pond with a few happy goldfish and ZERO maintenance/stress. A guy like me could set it up in 3 hours and be done forever (flight to Oz not included. ) And with a bit of luck the sale from the fish would more than cover the cost of the air pump. And she would save on electricity bill...
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), ger715 (12-23-2017), kiwi33 (12-23-2017), PamelaJune (12-23-2017)