Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Oh, I love The Sound of Music!!!

Yesterday all I did was some dusting, and I swept and swiftered (Wet Jet) all the hard floors. You wouldn't believe how much cat hair is in this place... it's like we have tumbleweeds, so it took me forever.
Corey came home early, so he was here to wait for the mailman while I took a nap, but the package was just stuffed in our mailbox.

For once I won a 50/50 bet, and bought the right hat! Unfortunately, it was too big tho. So, I ordered him one in a smaller size, and I'll just pop the one I'm returning in a mailbox today when I go out. The new one is supposed to arrive tomorrow!

As far as I know (lol), all of my holiday shopping is DONE.

I have to make cookies today, and would like to do some more cleaning. If I can get to the bathroom, I'll be happy.

The 400mg dose of gabapentin I'm taking had been getting sedating and I had been able to sleep in for a while, but I've been getting up really early again no matter when I go to bed. My OCD isn't as bad either. Those are signs of an elevated mood, so I will have to keep an eye on things, and try to redirect myself if I start to think about things that could be triggering. If I become hypo/mania, I can bump my dose of gabapentin up to 600mg over the holidays if I need to.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-27-2017), mymorgy (12-23-2017)