View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 11:35 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
He is here and has done the pond, the blow vac of the yard, mowing of the front lawn and the trimming of the hedges.

He said again, I know you think she is forever but she isn’t, she stayed at the boys 3 nights this week, she is there today doing the washing. Says his feeling go down for her but the minute someone says anything about her he is pushed towards her, I said that’s addiction and the sooner you realise that the safer you will be, but you’ve mistaken me for someone who cares. I no longer care because I’ve learned more in this last week and I know I’m no longer the laughing stock of town, but you my friend, you are. By who? He says - people who know you and her, that would be who, his first words well I don’t drink there anymore so it doesn’t matter. No I replied, it doesn’t but pride and integrity used to be something you valued and while you may say you don’t care, you will sooner or later when everything you once valued is destroyed.

I told him I definitely did not destroy the letters, told him about her Instagram account and the photo of burning papers in the chimenea November 5th and that I didn’t appreciate him trying to make me think I had gone and hidden them and now couldn’t find them. I said so it was either you or her, he just said “Ok”. And while that hurts, I will just have to get over it, keeping them would only bring me down so either one of them has done me a huge favour in the long run.
In your own time
If I may
The things that mean most
Your sanity serenity spirit strength space all in your control
In your time
Not a time for anymore information about the girl
His feelings are not yours anymore
Cleaning house inside as you handle literally cleaning house on the outside a good thing
Only for you and your physical capabilities in the long run cost
My point you have decision you make for the better of you
It not so quick and easy sometimes
But you my dear are doing it
You be the only one to call the shots
He lost his privileges there
Since hearing of you situation
Three more stories all identical and two of the three are doing well under such circumstances
And to make the decision with children involved
Is awesome to see
But the one who needs that someone to define herself as a woman is killing herself and hurting herself in addition to pain she is already going through hoping for her choice to remove the pain of infidelity by substance is making things so much worse
I fear for her with all my being I just want to shake her
Stop using this as an excuse
She matters
And his hold on her is based on crap
Get it
Has no substance
Yet who the hell sm I to say what one needs
But I think you understand my point
We
We
Need to love who we are striving to be
And isn’t that the best in all we do
So how can one not get that not in our time
We are doing all we can not hurting anyone around us by the choices we make
And for the others more power to you
Heavenly Father never let us down
We have it in us
As ill as we are
We have a brain that is working just great
So don’t even try and go there
May it be a favor
It is still your business
You call the shots
Empowering
That’s what you do
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), ger715 (12-23-2017), kiwi33 (12-23-2017)