View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 06:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondChances View Post
When stressed my PN is always worse so in this regards the weed helps. Funny that a drunk like me does not like the feeling of being high, never did, and yet with my first drink/buzz I felt normal for the first time in my life. Go figure.
Right, good point. But probably related, as it does not calm me down - I'm one of the people that start to feel slightly paranoid/antsy. Something to do with certain brain receptors (I know our brains have a specific receptor or THC (or was it CBD? no, THC I think), and mine doesn't work properly heheh.

BTW, met many many people in rehab that had gone bonkers from weed. Not sure if because it is super-strong these days (like 20 times stronger than before). They had a serious hard time getting off it, so as always, some things are are mostly non-addictive to most can sometimes be very addictive to others.

Still (half off topic) I am for legalizing it, as when you buy the stuff in Holland for example, you have the legal shops with much choice, advice, and they get tested/have a reputation to protect. Less chance of buying someone's lawn mixed with a bit of hay like when you buy on a street corner. ) But that does not mean it's always harmless - that I have seen first hand. Pretty shocking even, those folks were just as washed out as us alcoholics, heroin addicts, etc. (it was a multi-addiction facility)
Wide-O is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (12-26-2017), PamelaJune (12-26-2017)