View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 11:10 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Mark,

The first month, the Doctors presumed it was only vertigo and directed me towards treatment for such. The vertigo therapist also trained in concussions pointed me towards further concussion assessment and connected the dots to the hit to the head a couple days prior to this all kicking off.

Immediately after the hit, I was a little dazed but returned back to work. It wasn't until a couple days later that this all kicked off with ringing and pressure in my ear which eventually subsided. ENT did asses and gave me the all okay, besides slight cloudiness in my ear.

No stiff neck. Sleep is interrupted even with sleep meds and nightmares are vivid as all hell, which sometime lead to mindless pacing around my house while trying breathing techniques.

Another consistant problem has been my slow but intense heart rhythm. While sitting calm and still, I can feel my heart beat sway within my head back and forth, if that makes any sense.

This is all very new to me as of 3 months ago. And I've always taken pride in my fitness and health. Thanks,

Ben

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
bjaminwallace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote