View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 04:45 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I do like her a lot. even though she is a do giver(I can't think of the phrase) she doesn't seem like one. She doesn't seem like a rabbi.. I think she was a dancer before. Her husband plays a instrument.
the haircut was a huge relief. My hair does whatever it wants to do so if I don't get a good cut it looks horrid. It is like playing russian roulette when choosing a hair cutter. I gave him a ten dollar tip for a thirty five dollar cut. He was very appreciative. Even with all that goodness I am high and low. I did something i shouldn;t have done. I wrote my youngest nephew who I haven't seen since the stroke and told him about the rabbi and her visiting me twice a month so I won't be so alone. In the Jewish tradition you are supposed to look after seniors and the mentally ill. I didn't write that. It really hurts. I don't think I want him to visit. it is too late/they have caused me so much pain. they think they are good jews but they aren't. i feel like writing directly to them that. maybe I would feel better then and get rid of some of this pain. then i wouldn't be a good jew

Last edited by mymorgy; 12-27-2017 at 09:13 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-27-2017), Mari (12-28-2017), OhKay (12-28-2017)