Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 02:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank Catra121

A heartfelt thank you Catra. Your very concise description of your DRG stimulator trial experience has been very helpful to me. I am a very weeks behind what you have gone through and have followed your posts. They have comforted me in realizing that what I am going through is normal.

I had my permanent drg stimulator put in yesterday. I was rather surprised in that the trial was so easy. I thought "nothing to this". Even to the point of telling the fellow prior to the permanent implant that I probably wouldn't need paid meds- just Advil. Didn't need anything much for the trial so why would I need anything for the implant?

Boy was I wrong. Yesterday I looked at your posts and saw that what I was experiencing was pretty much what you had gone through. Much thanks for that. The permanent implant surgery was pretty uncomfortable.

As a side note, I think we go to the same group of drs. Based on your timeline, I think we have been missing each other by about a day. Maybe one of these times our visits will coincide and we can meet.
reluctant@thetable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (12-28-2017), RSD ME (12-31-2017)