View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

My T just lowered and is weaning me off the Wellbutrin I've been taking for so long. Mostly because she saw I am still having fast speech and she said its an activating anti-depressant, so I am taking 150 a day for a couple of weeks and then nothing. So it will only be Abilify and Elavil I am taking. She talked about starting me on lamictal and I was open to that before I went to my regular doctor and he Rx'd three more prescriptions for me, the copays are going to put me in the poor house, I swear!

Especially since I already take three name brands and have one doctor appt a month, having two more brand names are enough, but adding yet another one? I don't know. I will have to think about it and see. If you are feeling like you need something else definitely talk to your Pdoc and see what they think. I really believe in the ability of medicine to help balance out our brain chemistry and sometimes chemistry changes and we have to adapt.

Best wishes Mari.