Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 10:19 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I was very glad Corey went back to work yesterday. 4 days of servitude was enough. And he was/is on call, which puts him in a f***ing foul mood, so that was enough to suck away any Christmas spirit I may have been hanging onto.

He will be on call for most of this long weekend, too, but not for the gathering at my in-laws on New Year's Day. It will be a f***ing drunkfest. I've already decided that if I can't stand being there, I will leave and have him call me for a ride when he's ready to come home.

I can't imagine doing PT more than once a week. It destroys me. Since I've been doing my exercises, the mobility in both my shoulders has gotten better, but the pain hasn't. They're not doing anything with my neck, as planned. I don't know how long I will continue to go. I see the shoulder ortho on the 9th.

Somehow I managed to get through PT and go grocery shopping yesterday. I was garbage yesterday, and am garbage today, but I suppose it doesn't matter since I'm not going anywhere because it's 1 degree out right now (around 10am)...
Tomorrow the temperature's going to get all the way up to 14 degrees!!! So I'm going to do laundry while the heat wave lasts!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-29-2017), Dmom3005 (01-02-2018), Mari (12-29-2017), mymorgy (12-28-2017)