Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well...the Christmas holiday (24th and 25th) was a bit rough for me. Probably overdid it helping my daughter with gift opening...extra bending and reaching. Around noon on the 25th I started feeling...weird. Not more pain and not sick...but super exhausted and my back felt...weak?? I guess that's the best word for it. Thinking maybe it was just muscle fatigue or something...was having almost free fall sensations. Didn't really get to rest much the 26th either since family came over to help but...well...that's never as restful as it should be for me. But yesterday and today I have just been sitting in the recliner and resting all day and I am starting to feel better. So I think it was just overdoing it and my muscles just aren't ready for things.

Otherwise everything is going great. Leg still feels great despite the below zero temperatures (which my upper body isn't liking at all and I'm not in full blown flare up but the pain is a 9 and I'm having a hard time with the hyper sensitivity on my upper body. I haven't left the house in several days because of the cold but will need to soon (running out of food).
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (12-31-2017)