View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 02:11 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Finally found cause Chronic Axonal Polyneuropathy

Over 2 years now – numbness legs/arms and now reaching torso. Some loss of balance some lack of co-ordination. I had the Neurology tests and General Axon damage thru body was result. Neurologist not very forthcoming! So, I Googled all my symptoms and I found the perfect match. Chronic Axonal Sensory Polyneuropathy. It's taken a long time but after trying solutions for all the known causes (B12, spinal compression, etc) and after lots more Google research I finally found a scientific study that began by ruling out all the usual sources and searched for something else to explain the ‘unknown causes’ of Polyneuropathy and came up with aircraft fuel. I then double checked plane fuel exhaust damage and presto - Polyneuropathy.

I've had thick grey dust coming into my 3rd floor unit over last 13 years - which I now realize was coming from plane fuel exhaust from the many planes making their turn toward the international airport 2 miles away – turning close to and right in front of my building.

Now I know I have toxic heavy metals in body.

My plan is to totally detox the heavy metals and thus give the axon nerve endings a chance to regenerate.

Programme I intend to follow =

I now know it’s not enough to just vacuum my home. I’ll be keeping doors and windows shut a lot more, washing floors and all surfaces and getting a good Hepa air filter.
Have started a PRE-detox programme. Note: If severe toxic metals are present you have to prepare for months BEFORE you start the detoxing.

Personally I use all natural methods to handle anything. No chemicals or drugs. I am vegetarian and have eaten organic and used no chemicals/pills/antibiotics etc for 15 years. I am going to do infra red saunas and take lots of organic pre-detox foods and products.

I am going to beat this!
sandyocean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (12-29-2017), Joe Duffer (01-27-2018)