View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

DB rang about money, in the conversation I told him about the daily phone calls in the afternoon and the emails I receive** I said if she continues I will report her to the police. He said “How do I know it’s her” I said google it, you will see it brings up her name. So to make sure he knows, I took a screenshot of it clearly showing her name, circled it in red and sent it to him. Told him I am scared of her and I’ve had enough. I said I have left you and her in peace. I asked does she know you’re talkings about starting afresh with me, he said she knows we’re talking, I said does she know you are looking at houses, he said no and I said are you sure she doesn’t know? The phone calls & emails started after you spoke about getting a new house and starting afresh. He got all huffy, I said I can’t help it if you have got yourself into a precarious position with a psychopath, only you can extricate yourself from it. But I’m telling you, any more emails or calls and I will involve the police. No hesitation.

Last edited by Chemar; 05-19-2018 at 07:16 AM. Reason: per OP request
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (12-31-2017), ger715 (12-30-2017), kiwi33 (12-31-2017), Wide-O (12-31-2017)