View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 03:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good advice, but... sadly she seems clued up, and creating new or anon addresses is 3 seconds work these days. In fact, it may even make her up her game.

I think we are working with a truly dangerous person here (we found more stuff that is very disturbing), so we need to tread carefully. What helps against "normal" humans may actually speed up her psychotic behavior. She is vicious, unpredictable, smart. She will try everything, and we can already see the next drama coming up like in a bad movie.

The person who could and should make sure Pam is safe, sadly, is not interested in doing so. I'm racking my brain on how to best proceed, but it's not easy. In the best case, she has some kind of parole against her already, and you/someone can prove that she is violating it, so she gets taken in for a few days. That may calm her down... or not.

From a totally objective distant POV she needs psychiatric help, badly. In a clinic I mean. She is going to hurt either someone else or herself (or pretend to do so).

The fact that some of the players are with the police does make this a very very complicated situation. I'll keep thinking, but so far I'm not getting anywhere. (except finding more indirect proof she probably indeed tried to hurt a dog when she said she tried to save him )
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-22-2018), eva5667faliure (12-31-2017), ger715 (12-31-2017), kiwi33 (12-31-2017), PamelaJune (12-31-2017)