Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:43 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I still have a headache, but it is much better than it was. And I'm not dizzy anymore, but I am still not quite right.

I didn't expect a manicure yesterday, I just wanted the powder dip polish taken off my nails. Chi didn't charge me, but I tipped the girl for her work, especially since they were doing me a favor because they were so busy. The girl who did it didn't get it all off, and she ruined the tips of my nails, so I ended up having to scrub the hell out of them with acetone to get rid of the remaining polish and cut my nails way back... not happy.

I don't have to go anywhere today!!! But I have to bake cookies and wrap presents. The Pats play at 1pm. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake and watch the whole game today.

We're having filet mignon for dinner tonight. I had a very bad experience at the butcher shop (not my usual place). When I got home, I realized that they were falling apart and I would have to go out and buy kitchen twine so I can tie them up so they will cook evenly. Hopefully the meat will taste great and be worth all the hassle.

We go to my in-laws tomorrow, My anxiety is really high because of that, and I've been experiencing a lot of catastrophic thinking. Corey said we won't be staying long, but that could change once he starts drinking and/or because of pressure from his mother. It doesn't mean I will stick around tho.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-01-2018), Dmom3005 (01-02-2018), Mari (12-31-2017), mymorgy (12-31-2017)