Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
Saw my PVP today. He thinks the incision is infected...or at least the skin around it definitely is. He's not sure if the rash on my legs is related or not, but he gave me antibiotics and a prescription strength hydrocortisone cream. He seemed most concerned with the red bumps on my back around the incision because those are bigger and "angrier looking" than the bumps and welts on my legs. Can't tell if any of it is helping yet but am glad I went. Haven't heard back from my pain Dr yet.
I was worried that it might be infected by your description. If you have the same dr. As I do (which I think you do) I have never had a return call from him with any of my concerns. I know that if I felt it was important I would call the hospital and have them page the pain fellow. That is what my take home instructions said to do as well. Additionally, I would call the St. Jude rep. I have found mine to be very responsive and mine told me that my dr. Wants a daily update from her on all his patients. So your rep could certainly pass the info on to him. Did you have your implant at Rush? I don’t want to alarm you but I would be worried that you have a staph infection.
reluctant@thetable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-19-2018)