Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I did have my implant at Rush. I am waiting to hear back from my rep too. I'm actually kind of surprised how little follow up I've had from everyone...but then again everything has been going really well for me so I guess it makes sense. I don't think I got a follow up call from my St. Judes rep after the permanent implant (I did get one from the Surgi Center)...I know I got a couple calls during the trial but not every day like she said it would be (but again...everything was going great so I guess it makes sense that I wouldn't be getting a ton of follow up).

The hydrocortisone doesn't seem to be helping much at all with the itching. I am at the point of almost scratching myself bloody...and you can imagine the RSD pain I am experiencing because of the itching...but if I don't scratch I am literally losing it. I finally managed to fall asleep last night and woke up less than an hour later scratching and the pain that resulted from that.

I hope it's not a staph infection...that would really stink. They said everything looked good on the 22nd when I went in for my follow up...but all this redness and stuff started after that (after they took off the dressings and put new steri strips on). Hopefully I get an answer soon or the antibiotics that my PCP gave me take care of it.

How are you doing?
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-19-2018)