View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tysabri side affects

I go for my third infusion on Monday but I’m kinda nervous about how agitated the infusions make me. It is so bad that I can’t even stand myself. Everything bothers me. My husband who is wonderful and so supportive of me puts up with me even though I’m mean to him for about 10 to 14 days after my infusion. After my first infusion I had a horrible headache that lasted about one week, so on my second one they Gabe me an injection of Toradol (think that’s what it was). It helped with the headache but I still had the strange feeling of pressure in my head as I did after first infusion. The pressure is not painful, it’s like my head is stuffed down to my neck. Sounds weird I know but it’s the best explanation I can give. Another thing I noticed is that my teeth kind of bother me too. They seem to be more sensitive to chewing and coldness. Smells bother me more as well.
So I’m wondering if anyone has experienced any of these symptoms after starting Tysabri?
I was dx nine years ago. Have been on Copaxone, Aubagio and Gilenya.
Like all of you I have day to day symptoms. I am mobile. MS has affected my cognition horribly. Have had all the neuro psych battery of tests which proved to SS that I wasn’t able to work.
Anyway, that’s me in a nutshell. 🙏🏻
carebear01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (05-07-2020)