Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm sorry you have had so many concussions and are still struggling with the after effects, Donna. This is no fun.

I've had a couple of good night's sleep, a couple of 3+ hour naps, and have been taking it easy, so I'm pretty sure that most of my confusion/disorientation and other symptoms right now are from the concussion. I've had several, but this is the worst one I've ever had, and I'm having some symptoms I've never had before. The fatigue was just making matters worse. At least I'm better than I was a week ago. I really hope that things get better soon.

There's really nothing that a doctor can do for me. I'm past the point of real danger. I just need to rest, take Tylenol for my headache, and try to avoid or limit things that require too much thinking and/or concentration for a while. I've been on and off the computer for about 3 hours writing this.

I feel badly for not being able to keep up with how everyone has been doing for so long, but I can't read through all the threads yet. If you need/want me, you can PM me. I think I can handle that.

It's 20 degrees out right now, which is the warmest it's been in weeks, but we're going to get hit by that "bomb cyclone," and are going to get 12-16" of snow and 25-35 MPH winds, with gusts potentially over 50 MPH. Corey's working today and driving around in this mess. I hope they didn't send him out on a job too far away... I'm afraid to call him in case he is driving.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-04-2018), Dmom3005 (01-04-2018), Mari (01-04-2018), mymorgy (01-04-2018)