View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Axonal Sensory Neuropathy IgM TS-HDS

I was just diagnosed with Axonal Senory Neuropathy because of IgM antibodies binding with TS-HDS. I was exposed to some toxic chemicals in my new house 9 months ago and that started this whole journey. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there with this diagnosis. There doesn't seem to be a treatment. This has progressed really fast for me and now I feel burning all over my body, nerve headaches, numbness in legs, malaise, and just feeling neurologically impaired.

I am hanging on to my job by a thread and know that in the coming months I will have to go on STD or try to find a new job. I am sad that my very wonderful and successful career is over. I feel lonely because its hard to talk about this with other people. I am only on LDN as other drugs make me ill. I take a lot of supplements and go to PT. My neurologist is trying to get IVIG approved but since my skin biopsy is negative I am losing hope... I am going to try to pay myself for 3 months to see what happens. An infusion clinic near me is giving me a very reasonable price.

Anyway, I guess I am just wondering if there is anyone else out there...
Intl Trainer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (01-04-2018), Mtnmomma (05-18-2021)