View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 08:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

billy 027, It's important to let the vocational rehab counsellor talk first. Let them put everything on the table first. I'm glad your doctor is there for you. Wc has decided you can work 4 hours a day? Not too long ago I was deemed at working 40 hours a week I know how stressful and unfair the system can be. I am now appealing thier decision. The truth is they will expect you to try. Once thier decision is made, it's full speed ahead. I still shake when I have to call my casemanager It just puts a bad flavor in my day.
My Doctor never released me to work but thier medical advisor said I could and therefore I was deemed and given a job search and additional 13 weeks of job search and cut off. My Doctor suggested a cppdisability. I'm not trying to upset you and my heart breaks for you being in this unfair system. I really hope someone will step up to the plate and back you. Have you any more spealists you want to see? I always reccomend you see as many Doctors as you can. Good luck and my thoughts are with you Billy.
hairdresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote