View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 11:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well this was a surprise. Yesterday I was approached to take on a seconded role for 6 months. Area HR Business Partner. I did say I’ve been out of HR for 5 years although I have kept up to date. They are impressed wth my work ethic and the skills I have demonstrated in my current role and believe I will carry them forward. So anyway, I accepted and will likely start Feb 1st. It will mean an increase in salary for 6 months, give me the chance to see how I go working full time and if I have the passion to enter HR work permanently again. My role Injury Mgt Consultant still remains uncertain so this comes at a good time for me. Plus I could do wth the extra money. And believe me, I will be making savings so I can pay off my share of the capital gains tax after the sale of the rental.

X-ray booked for jaw on Monday, and I hope to see the dentist again by the end of the week. I’ve decided if the Invisalign is possible, I’m going to do it.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 01-06-2018 at 12:39 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-06-2018), ger715 (01-06-2018), kiwi33 (01-06-2018), Wide-O (01-06-2018)