Thread: Changing mood
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 08:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Changing Mood

I noticed this mood thing the other day, but because I was in "no mood" to investigate at that moment, I ignored it. After reviewing the choices, I have to go with the same as Steff's, I am definitely Doh. I spent part of yesterday morning looking all over the house for my glasses while I was wearing them! Oh, my list of Doh's goes on and on. If I start to remember all the Doh things I've done, I stop myself because I can't go there, the memories are just too humiliating and painful. When my kids were small, we were in a hurry to get to McDonald's for breakfast. Of course, we only had a few minutes before breakfast would be over and as I drove out of the driveway, I took out my mailbox and ended up with the car sitting on top of a big rock that my husband had placed at the end of the driveway. All the neighbors came out to see and I was begging anybody to help me get the car off the rock before my husband got home from work (so he wouldn't find out).HA HA, yeah, right, no one would ever tell him. My nephew was a manager at an auto repair shop in town and when I called to ask for help, the owner decided he had to see this for himself. He came with the tow truck and brought a camera. My son, Brian, innocently said to me at the time, "Don't worry, mom, we wont' tell Dad". My poor husband, no wonder he seems a bit burnt out. Thirty-five years of this and I wonder what's the matter with him?
Maureen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote