Thread: A cure for PD?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 11:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking we did hit water....

I wonder if at our birth the time of our death is fated - or perhaps several potentials exist. Of note is that exercise and meditation are such positive countermeasures for pd. Could it be because on a very basic level they both encourage blood perfusion?

Many years ago, my husband and I were staying the night in Salem Oregon, preparing to appeal to the Oregon Board for Land Surveyors and Engineers, a survey done by a local county surveyor, that would drastically alter the assumed boundaries of our property, effectively giving our water well to a neighbor, who secretly colluded to purchase federal public property (which hadn't been surveyed for over a century). The reason I offer this is because if one views this experience through a symbolic or archetypal lense the issue of personal power vs larger forces at play feel very relevant given the context and timing of what follows:. There,in a hotel room in Salem (historic sight in and of itself) I had a dream that there was a dark ugly ghost like creature clutching at my HEART- I had named it "parkinsons"....it lost its' grip and then I woke up!

That fated dentist visit occurred 5 years before the boundary line was drawn and my husband suffered a stroke 5 years after it was drawn. 5 years after that we were handed the determination by a judge..... (our address # is 51055) ....is this beginning to read like a Dan Brown novel?? We did drill a new well ( while that was going on the movie "Abyss "playing ) . I offer all of this to you dear readers because the memory of that dream is so very strong and now feels even more relevant (however significant or not it may be)...I think dreams can convey important messages - and I give a LOT of meaning to synchronicity for that is where miracles occur . The rabbit holes just keep getting deeper....

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 01-06-2018 at 08:09 PM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GerryW (01-08-2018), olsen (01-08-2018)