Thread: A cure for PD?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default dudududududududdududuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNPV View Post
Interesting. From time to time our children have dreams of things that are simultaneously going on with us or other family members. One lives on the west coast and the other east but not near us. It seems amazing.

Very interesting indeed that you post this because I wrote this post while reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown that my mother (in Colorado - east of me) sent me for Christmas....only to find out later in the book mention of "the Abyss" and a reference to .....555.......(after I had written about them with my own references....)Also.... I had purchased a book of my own just before my mother sent the DB novel that in many ways parallel same subject but goes much deeper and broader...a virtual how to manual on grounding and the holographic relationship we share with the earth and the heavens in our bodys - for example it postulates that at the center of the earth is an iron core crystal and inn order to evolve spiritually (skyward) we need to reconnect with all things earth--- the plants,animals,rocks etc etc etc....learning the virtues of patience, kindness and love, compassion and humility a long time ago this connection was natural to us until it got hijacked and those in power started railing against indigenous healers and burning them at the stake etc etc and started sacrifice rituals to sever that connection for their own purposse and intent to gain and retain power!
so thanks KNPV for your input here - good intuitive call! If this is the start of 2018 sure hope the connections continue!!! Our kids are amazing aren't they!!So much just seems to come automatically to them.

now...about blood perfusion........

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 01-09-2018 at 09:52 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lodaloda (01-09-2018)