View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know it's easy for me to say, but please... stay skeptical before splashing out 2K.

Can you ask about reference customers, testimonials, at least a vague description of the science behind it, anything. If you PM me the name of the company or treatment, I can have some snooping around.

I mean, it's not impossible, but if there are really cures out there that will regenerate nerve growth at the periphery of our bodies (that is the only real "cure"), it somehow would have made a big splash in medical journals. Because all those millions of diabetics would also go: "wait a minute now!" It's very different from finding ways of managing/blocking pain.

Not trying to put you off, but I just know how I AM, and I usually make mistakes so other people don't have to.

Again, for you it will be motor nerves, different case from mine, so I have to put a caution to my caution if you know what I mean. I seem to have 100% control over them - for my age I mean - I can dance, I can walk quite some distances without any visible waggling or strange motion, even "runway type" walking. For me it's purely pain and (lack of) sensation (although still enough to know where my feet are...) There are many types of PN, (and even more causes) which makes it sometimes hard to compare notes.
Wide-O is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote