View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:23 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Looks good but I would increase the B-12 to 1000 mcgs in a methycobalamin.

By stressful dreams, I don't mean waking up a mess but rather just a dream where there is stress as compared to pleasant dreams. I experience either pleasant dreams or stressful dreams. When I have stressful dreams, my wife can see the stress on my face as I sleep. She knows I will have a lousy day, either sleepy or fuzzy brain or both.

The natural marine magnesium is mag oxide. Not much gets absorbed.

What sensations do you notice when you wake from sleep?

Do you struggle to fall asleep? How long do you lie in bed before falling asleep?

You need to get sleep that includes the stage after REM. That is when the brain detoxifies.

Do you have times during the day where you could lay your head back and just fall asleep?
Hi,

I guess i did have many quite strange, stressful dreams that involve falling, violence and hitting head. There was a night when I woke up and i noticed my body was shaking and my heart beats were fast. Lots of time when i woke up one of my hand was numb (I'm sure it is because of my sleep position).

However, most of the time, I woke up feeling fine and i could get back to sleep shortly. Some other time, I felt hard to get back to sleep (minor cases).

It's a bit all over the place but I am sure that I tend to wake up mid-way (at least twice per night) through my sleep more often after the concussion. I have attached a sleep diagram that I took using Sleep Cycle app last night. I always snore loudly at night (I used to smoke). I always try to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.

My sleepiness started to show up this week more so than the first few weeks. Or I noticed it more. I think this week fatigue and tiredness come more from my sleepiness. The feeling is just different to my first few weeks fatigue, tiredness and fogginess. It's more like i'm tired from not having slept the night before. In a way, i assume it is a part of the recovery process.

Or maybe it is because of the concussion. I'm not entirely sure. I started work again this Monday. And I noticed i got worse gradually during the day. Maybe it is my tolerance for brain activity is not really there yet.

And yes, I understand the anxiety part. I just hit my head mildly when standing up to get off the bus and I got worried a little bit. I am sure minor hits like that are harmless. We all have those growing up.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_3029.PNG (117.7 KB, 24 views)
firstconcussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote