View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:15 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Cardio good against fatigue?

Hey everyone,

It's been almost 6 months after my concussion and i feel close to normal again. I only have some mild tinnitus and fatigue left that has gotten way better with physio. But my question is the following. Can cardio training help against fatigue?

Now the fatigue is day and night difference conpared to the first 4 months. Initially i did not have to strength to go on a 5 minute walk and this isnt exaceration. Now i have picked up normal life again and I'm very happy. But i still have some leftover fatigue and always look tired when i see myself in the mirror. I already do some muscle strengthening excersises that i got from physio. This is lifting 8 kilo weight 40 times and 30 times superman position (sitting on hands and knees and lifting 1 arm and leg at the same time). I do this twice a week and have not setbacks. So I'm not afraid to do dose excersises. But i am a bit holding back on cardio because i find that more intense and i don't want to overdo it.

What do you guys think? Does cardio help against fatigue? I personally think I'm not only fatigued by the concussion itself but from months of extreme resting that brought my stamina way down.
Lebber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote