View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 04:06 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

That is great news, Icehouse! You are so inspiring! Here is my update. I had been getting decompression of the spine and laser treatment done several months ago (to the tune of over $6000). I had never had my back or neck "cracked" (adjusted) so I started doing that with a different chiropractor a few weeks ago. I was suspicious that the decompression doctor wouldn't show me my x-rays so I had them done by the second chiropractor. They were confirmed - my lowest (pelvic) vertebrae is basically bone-on-bone. So my neuropathy could be unrelated to my history of alcohol abuse. He said that it would have had to been pretty bad trauma to the spine (if it was an old aging thing, all of my vertebrae would be affected, which they are not) --- and he asked me if I had been in a car accident or something similar, which I have not, ever in my life. I did have an incident of abuse that I won't elaborate on here, back in 2006/2007. It sure was eye-opening, and I addressed it with the abuser, who doesn't recall the incident at all, but at this point I don't care. I am continuing decompression with the first chiro and adjustments with the second chiro, feeling some tingling in my feet, and hopefully something good comes of this. Still faithfully taking the vitamins and hoping for the best, we shall see.
WannaGetFeelingBack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (01-11-2018), PamelaJune (01-11-2018), SecondChances (01-11-2018), Wide-O (01-11-2018)