View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 04:48 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

I checked online again today but tried not to get my hopes up. My claim has been approved and it's dated 01/16/2018. It's a bittersweet thing to see. I hate having to rely on this but I had to face reality.

In early December I had applied for a part time accounting assistant job because I was really starting to worry about money. I got an interview even though the initial phone interview was awkward with me fumbling some of the answers to questions.

I had a hard time finding the address, then it was hard walking into the interview in my old dress shoes. I thought I had done fairly well until I began to stand up to leave the interview. I looked down to zip my coat and saw that my fly was completely unzipped. As I raised my eyes to shake hands with my interviewer, I saw that she was looking in the same place with a shocked look on her face.

Needless to say, they found somebody else for the job. And even if I had gotten the job, I don't know if I could've manage it working four hours a day when I have two good hours a day at home.

I'm adjusting to my new reality. I'm really happy that I was approved so now I can start worrying about other things.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (01-16-2018), Kitty (01-13-2018)