View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 08:25 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice P View Post
hmm interesting.....

This is from a resent article in The Reno News and Review :

" At least two companies—Johnson & Johnson and Allergan—have ketamine in late-stage clinical trials. Frey and Watson are closely following this movement right now. When the major companies bring ketamine to the mainstream, it will mean big changes for small practices like Sierra Ketamine Clinics, including different ways to ingest the drug without an IV—perhaps nasally or sublingually. Ketamine, which is already considered a relatively inexpensive drug, will also likely become much cheaper. "

Reno News & Review -

Is ‘K’ OK? - Feature Story - Local Stories - December 21, 217

Dr Fry and Dr Watson run Sierra Ketamine Clinics and is were my husband would be going for treatment.

Welcome to Sierra Ketamine Clinics

Did your doctor say why "No one is doing that anymore" ?
No, he said nothing. He did suggest nerve blocks, which three years in seems strange to be offerring for the first time. I refuse to do anything invasive, because the gamble is too great. LDN got me out of bed, but it did not put me into remission and it has no down side. The PM won't give me that either. I got it through my ENT, who just retired. Fortunately, a neurologist I saw probably will give it to me.FYI, imo the compounded LDN does not seem to be as effective as the the LDN I mixed myself. Since I have been on the prescription my CRPS has spread to my hands, my headaches occur much more often and my fatigue is much worse. I tried going to aqua PT and going to the gym on alternate days, it's too much. I don't get energized by either activity. I literally drag myself home afterward. The neuro I saw ordered many blood tests-on paper I am the picture of health.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alice P (01-17-2018), Littlepaw (01-17-2018)