View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:21 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Airports & flying - uugg !

I just experienced one of the worst days ever!

I had to ride a bus (passenger van) for an hour and then fly from Orlando to home (3 hour plane ride) and it was a horrible experience to say the least.

My head hurt excruciatingly and the disorientation was so severe I was stumbling. My husband took me by the hand and lead me everywhere. I also became so fatigued walking through the airport and getting through TSA that I had to continually sit down or I would have fallen down.

I was so exhausted and my head hurt so bad that I was close to collapsing. I was hoping I would just sleep on the plane for the 3 hour ride - but no such luck.

Then took a taxi from the airport to home which was another 45 minutes!

All I could think about was getting home and crawling into bed - but sleep eluded me even then. I went to bed at 7:00 PM thinking I was so exhausted I'd sleep all night but I was awake by 9:00 PM

(Yesterday) The day after was not much better. Today seems to be somewhat improved - still have the headache but the disorientation is better. I have vestibular therapy and speech/language therapy later today. P/T tomorrow.

I told my husband he was not my favorite person any more - I wanted to stay home but he refused to let me stay by myself - hence the 2 day car ride to Florida to drop our son off at college and subsequent air travel adventure back home - uuuggg
BlueSkye1962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote