View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 04:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Padula institute

Just wondering whether any of you with balance and vision issues have tried or heard of this institute?
I paid him a visit (expensive!) and he pretty much told me to quite standard vision therapy and go his approach, which is to wear glasses with special prisms (and I am not talking about convergence prisms). He said that my peripheral vision was the problem. It seems he has his own non-standard approach. I can't afford to try various things that could perhaps set me back, so just getting a sense whether he has a good reputation/success in the field.
As a background I have major convergence problems, so that is what I have been exercising. I get dizzy and nauseous easily when looking at close objects and screen. I also have major problems scrolling (whether close or far) which sets me off immediately. I have been using the traditional approach so far, trying to improve my convergence, which is going slowly but surely. I can't seem to solve the scrolling problem though. If I manage to solve this, I might stand a chance to go back to work. I work on a screen that is about 6 feet awat from me. so little to no convergence there.

Thanks
bachissimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote