View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:39 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
No, he said nothing. He did suggest nerve blocks, which three years in seems strange to be offerring for the first time. I refuse to do anything invasive, because the gamble is too great. LDN got me out of bed, but it did not put me into remission and it has no down side. The PM won't give me that either. I got it through my ENT, who just retired. Fortunately, a neurologist I saw probably will give it to me.FYI, imo the compounded LDN does not seem to be as effective as the the LDN I mixed myself. Since I have been on the prescription my CRPS has spread to my hands, my headaches occur much more often and my fatigue is much worse. I tried going to aqua PT and going to the gym on alternate days, it's too much. I don't get energized by either activity. I literally drag myself home afterward. The neuro I saw ordered many blood tests-on paper I am the picture of health.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time right now. CRPS sucks !! BIG time !!

I don't understand why your doctor wants to do a nerve block, its my understanding that a nerve block for CRPS is only good for a newer injury. My husbands PM just suggested he do another block and my husband told him no.

I'm not familiar with LDN .What is it ? Good to hear that its somewhat working for you.

Try to hang in there

Last edited by Alice P; 01-16-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Alice P is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (01-16-2018), ger715 (01-27-2018), Littlepaw (01-17-2018)