View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:20 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Eva, last year I had a terrible dream I woke from sobbing. My mum had died in the dream. I went to see her that day, she asked me what was wrong, I burst into tears and told her of the dream. She hugged me. And somehow from that day all the anger and feelings of hatred I held towards her for her treatment of me as a child disappeared. I know well how you feel. All I can say is they know not what they have done. An apology will not make me feel any better, I believe she knew what she was doing then. I see glimmers of that woman in conversations, but somehow I’ve forgiven her as I’ve forgiven myself. I was a child, I did nothing wrong. She doesn’t recall or chooses not to, but it makes no difference any more. That searing pain I felt when I was ripped from slumber, I know, no matter what she did, I will always be her child and I loved her then as I do now. Our generosity knows no bounds. We are transparent in our forgiveness of those who have sinned. I know you know what I mean. We wish them no ill.
You get me lovely lady
You so get me
It is true
I don’t want her to suffer in the end it’s not something I can do it all been said and done
I have extended myself one last time last year it didn’t chang it was still conditional
I had to make a choice
Out of site sure but still on my mind
If she only knew how much I want her in my lif
If she only knew how I cry for her
It is what it is
I can only control me myself and I
Thank you lovely lady
Be well
Glad you have found a place where you can share some time with her
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-16-2018), PamelaJune (01-16-2018), RSD ME (01-19-2018)