Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default My daughter

Forgetting what her family did for her
Gave over and over and over
Support whenever she asked or needed
Mean to her siblings
Pointing her finger as she needs to look at herself
The father feeding her hatred as Eva hears them argue while in the phone with her
Yesterday my granddaughter needed to be told the truth of the matter as her mother argued with her defending the truth
As last night when she called I sat in the livingroom while she spoke to her mother
And sure as sure can be I hear Eva respond beginning to tell her mother where her sister and girlfriend were I shook my head no
As I had to tell her when you speak with mommy you talk about school the park things that are fun to do like knock knock jokes and if she begins to talk about grownup stuff you tell her you need to speak to mimma (me) about grownup stuff
I want to sew her lips shut
And to speak to her about her siblings not her business
I fear already the damage done
Like having to deprogram all the work of life to be fun and carefree as a child
She’s an honor roll student
Her mother tells me
Don’t pat yourself on the back
If she were with me she’d be the same if not better
That’s when I shut her down
All my babies including me grandchild recognized in kindergarten as gifted and to go to the school for those
I am limited physically
Now that my baby sister is down the shoreline things will change as the environment is just as important
We had so much fun last summer the few time we went to the shore
She live that I play with her
Love that I give her my attention good or bad
A awesome sweet child and has the only imagination
So I thought the year could start of on a good note
Blew that out the water
Now she is to figure things out for herself
I will not let her get a ride out of me
Instead I shut her down and she doesn’t know how to handle that
The father still has a significant amount of money due and are using that as punishment
Little do they know as I have exhausted all I have obligations are paid food on the table I will willingly take from the Little I get and give to her that she should never feel anything out of the norm
May the day come he and she be punished for not financially be responsible as the courts ordered Eva is awarded 50.00 a week and while it has accumulated to a bundle due the are smoking their cigarettes that cost over 10.00 a pack gets his hair cut twice a week my child get her nails and hair done make me sick how they put themselves first
And to that where is the other grandmother in all this where is the help she could provide
Oh she has a life that comes first
Eva doesn’t even want to go to her home as it is not kept up and has bugs so she has come home telling me
Ask do I have to go to the house
Why can’t I go to the movie or park
That’s what I ask myself
So depressing to know my child had this awesome gift and doesn’t even see how she has to feed her mind
Not with smut
So I will continue to do do do
And hope Heavenly Father steps in and eases it up a bit
Oh how wonderful that would be
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-19-2018)