View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 07:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Buzzing/vibrating in my right foot and leg - SFN?

Hello. I’m in the midst of a thick fluey cold so will be brief. But I wonder if this new development is significant enough to report to my neurologist - who still hasn’t written following an expediated consultation with her in mid November about pins and needles the length of both arms. I have Sjögren’s SFN and it affects most parts of me as cold numbness and tingle now - and this includes my face all the time apart from now with the sinus related Neuralgia which is hellish!

So the soul of my right foot has been buzzing when I stand on a hard floor for a month or so but just now it has become epic! It doesn’t hurt or burn or freeze but I do have twitchy spasms all down both legs often and now this weird vibration. It’s more very disconcerting than it is unpleasant. Normally my neuropathy is entirely bilateral so this is really strange for me!

Does this new 24/7 vibration in one leg signal that my neuropathy is progressing to large nerve fibres now or is it still an SFN thing can anyone tell me?

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote